Old 20-02-2007, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

On 20/2/07 12:13, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:
snip

Why on earth wouldn't the societies want people to know who or where
they were? Surely there must be a definitive list.
When/if we ever move this will colour my decision and thoughts about
several areas (well that and a good dentist, vets and place to walk the
dogs!)

Janet, when I tried to contact flower arranging societies when we had our
Flower Festival in the church here, NAFAS gave me the name and address of
each area secretary for each of the various parts of the south west. So I
sent publicity material to each one and they disseminated it to club members
at their meetings. Perhaps you could ask the RHS if they could at least
manage that much!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk