Old 20-02-2007, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default More rosemary

On 20/2/07 18:55, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 20 Feb, 18:40, "
wrote:
I'm only following this half way

So stop interfering then! You've started all your posts today about
not 'mentioning' the person, not 'seeing' her posts, not 'gettting
involved' etc. but you do because that's all you do, pocking your nose
in all the time. You even took a 10 days old post 'RSH seeds' to
answer Kay so that you would be seen agreeing with her about a subject
that is very close to my heart. Do you think we're stupid or
something?

cue Mrs The Minister

Are you now telling us that people here must not answer posts that you
consider to be your personal province?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk