Old 20-02-2007, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default More rosemary

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 20, 5:08 pm, Martin wrote:
On 20 Feb 2007 07:26:57 -0800, "La Puce" wrote:

On 20 Feb, 14:56, Sacha wrote:
I despair of you. I have told you categorically that I have not seen
the
rosemary at Burncoose, so am in no position to identify it as
anyything.
Burncoose have NOT identified this one at Salcombe as Backman's
Prostrate.

Bruncoose told you that in their carpark they have Jackman's, as I had
also told you. The one on the picture you've posted is Blue Rain. And
that's my final word on this.

Are you confusing it with Backman's Prostate? Google does.
--

Martin

I'm only following this half way as I do not take one of the party's
posts, not Sacha, I hasten to add. I have Googled and I think it is
now clear to everyone that the unmentioned poster has made a mistake,
we all make mistakes, it's no big problem but the error is in not
admitting to it.

JudithL at home

Half way for me too, for the same reasons, but I gather that "The
unmentionable" has got it wrong again.
Par for the course.