Old 20-02-2007, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default More rosemary

On 20 Feb, 19:15, Sacha wrote:
Are you now telling us that people here must not answer posts that you
consider to be your personal province?

Off course not. I just wish we could get on. I don't force anyone at
beleiving an id I'm suggesting - why would I? It's silly to even
suggest this and that is also annoying me. It annoys you, why
shouldn't it annoy me too. I'm made of the same stuff as you after
all. And this 'insulting' rant you go about all the time - it's not
justified because disagreeing with you is not insulting you, but
telling me that Ray, google, your books and yourself have never heard
of one of my suggestion, which suggest clearly I'm talking rubbish
hurts me Sacha. It would hurt you to. Especially when in the end I was
right.

So I'm not forcing anyone, I'm not pushing anyone - I, in real life,
is so much the opposite. I'm sure we're both friendly - and if I am
honest enough I should now appologise for perhaps sucombing to knee
jerk reactions with you, but put yourself in my place, I've been
branded a troll from my third post a year and a half ago. It's hard to
get through to you that my passion is as strong as yours, perhaps not
my experience, but in the end I surely don't deserve your responses
and your lack of tact towards me.