Old 21-02-2007, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default New atitide at the AOS?

And would they even know you quit? Like, if they ran a database search
could they find your address and send you a survey? Of course they'd have
to think in those directions... I know when I've been slow and wondered
where my business has gone I think about finding lost people and sending a
letter about returning, but its just too painful to ask. (I can't stand
that kind of rejection.)

I suppose they'd depend on folks to go to the web page and look at the link
on the front page.

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
Unless they read this board, how are the former members to know about the
survey? I didn't get any notice about in either e- or snail mail, and I'm
a very recent quit, not ten years out. Kenni

"K Barrett" wrote in message
And one of the next questions asks if you quit the AOS and why.

Tennis, go fill out the survey. Please! (there, I said the magic word!)

K Barrett

"danny" wrote in message
Anyone can fill out the online survey. The first question asks whether
you're currently an AOS member.
-danny

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
I would like to hope for the best; history has taught me to temper
that. But it seems that most of the search for input involves current
members. Wouldn't it perhaps be more helpful to poll FORMER members?
Those who've quit in the last, say, ten years?