Old 21-02-2007, 11:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default geraniums

jones wrote:
Just subscribed to this newsgroup, so sorry if this question has been asked
recently.

I have lots of geraniums in my small backyard, but hardly any flowers, just
long-legged stalks (with plenty of leaves). I like geraniums, but not sure
what I should be doing, so I can have more flowers and healthy looking
leaves.

thanks for any advice given
Katherine

tell us how you went when they do. We all get a kick when it works for
you and its good to get feed back.
I'd say full sun, cut them back occasionally, fertilise and water.

Try this link
http://www.flower-gardening-made-eas...geraniums.html