Old 21-02-2007, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default Boggy Garden

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi
We moved into our new home last Aug and having had a lawn laid we are
now aiming to enhance our garden with a few projects but at present
the garden/lawn is water logged. We live in Wiltshire and the sub
soil is clay based. I have spoken the bulders to rectify the problem
but to no avail as we had a another lawn firm lay the lawn. So stuck
between the two hard places.
Notwithstanding the above, the garden measures about 42 by 22 ft, so
not a paddock. I know the weather of past has been wet, but the
garden tends to flood after 10 minutes of watering.

Why water if the weather is wet?

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.