Old 21-02-2007, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Thornless climbing rose to grow in container

On Feb 21, 5:44 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

. uk...

I thought 'how charming' and then it was explained to me that these were a
sort of sacrificial anode
Sacha

and a sacrificial anode is.....?

M.G.Duff will explain if Hubbard cannot.

Mike

Mike, stop it, if you are a gentleman, you know that calling a woman
by her husband's surname is rude. Sacha, or Mrs. Hubbard are fine,
you don't need to undermine yourself by using just a surname. Now,
enough, or I can't talk to you about gardening and I would prefer to
do that. If you don't want to talk to me about gardening, then carry
on as you are but it would be a shame.

Judith at home