Old 21-02-2007, 10:08 PM
AP2686 AP2686 is offline
Registered User

Exclamation New pond, PUMP help

Dear gardenbanter members

I am in the process of setting up a pond to house some koi fish, I need some help on the pump.
I recently bought a magdrive from the US, i want to use it as I have found they are extremely reliable and wellmade.

My problem is I do NOT want to use adapters to power it, I would like to know whether there is a possiblity of rewiring it to a UK plug to power it. I know the voltages are different but what sort of electrical components will be needed to carry this out. The pump is a strong pump will pull somewhere in the range of 300w/p If anyone could help and advice me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Andy