Old 21-02-2007, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Robert Chehey Robert Chehey is offline

Default Please Help Identify Seedling - Strange seedling.JPG (1/1)

Thanks to Mary and Someone.
You are right is is Euphorbia lathyrus or mole plant or gopher spurge,
a southern European native. I just hadn't seen it in this part of the
world before..

Bob

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:27:11 -0000, "someone"
wrote:

"Robert Chehey" wrote in message
news
Mary is right. Here in England we call it a Mole Plant because it's reputed
to repel moles from your garden. We don't have moles, so it must work :-)

someone