Old 26-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Gail Futoran

Default a rose for a New Hampshire location

My sister lives in southern New Hampshire and
has a friend who wants to plant a rose with
these characteristics:
-against a concrete wall with the full sun from 10:30
to about 3:30. It gets hot.
-survive NH winters

I as yet have no idea about color preference,
height, or anything else, just that the friend wants
to try a rose, and I think she's interested in
expanding eventually. So here's our chance to
get someone hooked on roses!

Thanks for any suggestions that I can pass
along. (As you can see from my location, I'm
in no position to advise on a rose for NH.)

Gail
San Antonio TX Zone 8