Old 22-02-2007, 06:06 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default geraniums

In article ,
"jones" wrote:

Just subscribed to this newsgroup, so sorry if this question has been asked
recently.

I have lots of geraniums in my small backyard, but hardly any flowers, just
long-legged stalks (with plenty of leaves). I like geraniums, but not sure
what I should be doing, so I can have more flowers and healthy looking
leaves.

Temperate-climate gardeners should cut them back at the end of this month --
they get leggy over summer.

Other things to look at:
They like sunshine.
They're tough and don't need much in the way of fertilisers.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue