Old 22-02-2007, 02:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_2_] Marutchi[_2_] is offline

Default A Welcome Sight-2134-2 of 2

Basketweaver wrote:
Barbara, do you live at an arboretum!?! ;-) Beautiful. Pam

Heh, thanks Pam, it looks better in photos than it really is. I dislike
lawns as they are (in my opinion) a waste of resources, so I only have two
very small patches of lawn in my front yard, none at all in the back yard.
My back yard is all garden or pathways plus a small deck. On the whole they
are very untidy gardens, nothing formal, not even the edging, I just use
old pieces of logs or timber or what I can find. :-D