Old 22-02-2007, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default plant id please

On 21 Feb, 22:07, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:
http://www.google.com/images?svnum=1...erries+-poison

Stewart! Third time lucky! I've posted here before trying to get your
attention and I've send an email to your web manager ... but to no
avail. Now that I've got your attention: I'm putting together a
portfolio of over 100 plants and I've come across your wonderful site
and recognised your name (eventually ;o). I would like to use photos
of the Barnsley; Blushing Bride; Burgundy Wine; Pavlova; Bredon
Spring; Candy Floss; Rosea; Olbia which is only for my college and I.
I have credited you on the side and put your details in my references
section. Is that ok?!