Old 26-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Cereoid+10+

Default Majesty Palm/Ravenea rivularis question

Do you think they would be selling them at your local Wal-Mart if they
couldn't be grown in your area?

Did you do a google search on the species?

J. Warren wrote in message
Hello, I was at the local wal-mart and they had a group of approx 14 ft

tall
Majesty Palms for $11.00 apiece. I live in the Tx panhandle, and it is
likely we will have some more light freezes. I had planned on putting

these
in the ground to enjoy through summer and fall. Can these palms tolerate
light freezes at all? I'm thinking I should wait to put them in the

ground.
Thanks...