Old 22-02-2007, 08:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pete from Boston Pete from Boston is offline

Default Planning for the spring

I've always sort of dragged my feet into the start of the gardening
year and gotten going only once I saw that everyone else was way ahead
of me. But this year I was thinking that now that it's two months in,
maybe a little forethought is in order for once.

Our frost-free date is not until May 15 here. When can the first cold-
weather vegetables go in? When is a good time to start indoor
seedlings?

What should we really be concerned about, if anything, in February?
I'm getting antsy even though the tomatoes are 5-6 months away.