Old 23-02-2007, 12:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default More rosemary

On 22 Feb, 23:34, Sacha wrote:

I give up.

Doesn't look like it. Unless off course it means something else in
Sacha's language.

What does
it take to make you read what others write and understand it?

You are ignoring what I write and take others posts as your own words.
When you are corrected, just like poppy seeds thread, like the
evergreen climber proposing a plant with flowers when you think
there's no flowers etc. you do your usual twisting and go on a
diversion and end up talking about sleepers. You're priceless but I
will not stand there and let you walk all over me. I will not.

This is quite simply unreal. I don't know what to say or where to start.
You can't read. That is the only possible explanation.

You have decided that I will never be right - you have decided this a
long time ago. You think that people who come and visit you are
stalkers? Do you think yourself *that* important? My kids didn't want
to see you because you scared them when they heard me talking about
you. They don't like people who doesn't like their mother. See.

they
have a Jackman's in their carpark. You still didn't acknowledged this.

No, you did NOT tell me that.

Yes, I wrote in on the 17 Feb on the 'clinging rosemary' thread, and
you ignored me. Here the proof and everybody else can follow
conversations but you it seems is too blinded by your own remarks and
arguments and control.

On 17 Feb, 16:43, Sacha wrote:
Charlie did not advise me to see that variety at Burncoose, he advised me to
ask which they have in their car park. That remark is extremely misleading.

You said you've never heard of Jackmans', that your husband Ray has
never heard of it, that google don't show it and that your books
don't
have it. That means you think I'm talking bollox again. I've found
the
Jackman's at Burncoose because they sell it and that's the one they
have in their carpark. But that is not even sufficient for you.

Charlie suggested the possibility that the
two rosemaries were the same and suggested that we look at the one at
Burncoose. You mentioned Jackman's, not Jackman's Prostrate.

You are now trying to get away with just missing out words. You're
pathetic Sacha, you know that?

No, I did not. I told you that they could not certainly identify the
Salcombe one from a photo but that the one in their car park is Jackman's
Prostrate. Do not try to make a bad situation worse, Helene.

It's Helene now is it? I told you it was Jackman's and you ignored me.
I told you it was in Bruncoose carpark and you ignored me.

Snip a lot of blablbabla which brings to nothing again.