Old 23-02-2007, 07:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default More rosemary

On 23/2/07 00:40, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message

Sacha & La Puce

You really would both do a great service to urg if you would take your
interminable disagreements to email.

--
Robert

I don't mind at all but if there is a thread that annoys me I can just mark
it to be ignored. You should be able to do the same with Turnpike?

As far as I'm concerned, this matter is closed. It's impossible to discuss
anything with Puce because she's twists and turns with every post. Those
who have asked for pieces of this plant when it's rooted will get them and
that's the end of the matter here for me.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk