Old 23-02-2007, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] ginger_neil@hotmail.com is offline

Default planting blueberries - pot size?

I have just bought a small Bluecrop plant to go with my establighed
Northland bush.
The Bluecrop is quite small at the mement - when moving it from the
garden centre's pot, should I put it in a container big enough to
support the full grown bush, or can I use a smaller one to start with
and then move it up again in a few years ?

(I have the perfect small pot, but will need to buy a larger one if
needed.. )