Old 23-02-2007, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Romarin

On 23 Feb, 18:05, Sacha wrote:
I am replying to this only to show the group ... (snip)

.... how truly nasty piece of work you are. And you've managed it,
again.

It's not Laurent who said to me first about Noe, but Sogoz, by phone.
I happen to know people Sacha. Second I put this link in this morning
in the hope to establish if Noe would indeed be the same as the photo
you provided of Salcombe. I have from the start told you it was a
prostratus Jackman's, or a Blue Rain. You don't post the second post
of Laurent who says that name changes and I wonder why? Would that
make me look different and not like you'd like to portray me?

From David Poole very interesting post, he also states that Jackman's

could have indeed be a Noe, and changed names, which is something you
have also suggested, with a lenghthy x y and z formula plus a lesson
in latin name. I have never said the contrary either.

I know what have said and others have to and I know what I am doing. I
do not understand the 'tone' which you think I have when I write. I do
not understand what you are going to with this or why you are doing
it. Though it makes you look a bit strange. You will not rest until I
say something which would only encourage you to go on and on which I
will certainly not fall for. I have never insulted David Poole nor
Bruncoose nursery as you've stated in your last post on the 'more
rosemary'. I have not insulted you either though I think you are
really really sad. You think I tantrum but forgive me for saying, I'm
a grown up now. You on the other hand will carry on insulting my
intelligence and that does frustrate me, but this might just about to
change into pity for you really.

Please, go away and start a thread about your husband or something,
but let us all be who we are. This forum is not Sacha Hubbard's forum,
but many other people's forum with a rich and varied life. Just think
about this and stop making a fool of yourself.