Old 23-02-2007, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Romarin

On 23 Feb, 18:30, "'Mike'" wrote:
your superiority complex :-((
How sad :-(

Mike don't. You've been here longer and suffered this woman longer
than us - your posts only brings the one liner idiots wondering the
corridors of usenet. It's entertaining, but sometimes it's annoying.
We all read like you do, beleive me, you are not the only one. She is
actually enjoying this - just look at the uk.food forum - she does the
same there and constantly corners the same people. It's like she's
feeding on this superiority thing. Let her be. She'll only be
remembered for this.