Old 23-02-2007, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Fox or what....

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 23/2/07 18:12, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"Lez Pawl" wrote in message
could have done this,

http://www.daj.fseltd.btinternet.co.uk/Foxy.htm

dj

Am I being a bit slow. You said squirrel like and at a guess they are the
culprits. Seems a very sensible thing to do-if you re a squirrel

A plastic container? I suppose it's possible but if Lez has seen foxes
they're most likely. In thinking of dogs I must be influenced by ours who
have been known to raid staff rucksacks if they're carelessly left within
reach! ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I found a plastic cup neatly packed with horse chestnuts buried near a
freshly planted tree a few years ago. Us northern squirrels is reet
cleva.:-)