Old 24-02-2007, 12:35 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default The benefits of UVC - newbie question

Tristin wrote:
Pete
Do you keep your UVC on all the time?

As Pete and I live somewhere between 30-40 miles from eachother I would
be very interested in this.....we share a similar climate with slight
micro-differences that relate to city dwelling and landscape - LDN is
pretty much flat whereas I live in a valley (frost hollow).....but in
the greater scale of things pretty much the same when compared to the
great regional variations experienced in countries such as the USA.....

I'm pretty much convinced that I may as well go and buy the combined
system that includes the UV - especially when it is only a few pounds
more...which is very little in reality on the greater scale of things....

Gill