Old 23-02-2007, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default More rosemary

Crowe wrote:

Might I respectfully suggest that your rather disgusting posting has no
place on urg.

Ah so your obnoxious and vindictive attacks are acceptable, whilst
someone else's rather accurate assessment of your sad disposition is
not? Well, Mr. So-called 'Sailor' with a failed web-site, I rather
think he has a point.

Sacha Hubbard has a very severe 'Superiority Complex' which really needs
treatment.

And you have a revolting tendency to harass and insult which needs
termination!

There is no place on these newsgroups for such an attitude.

There is no place in this newsgroup for you. You are an vile and
utter waste of time and space. A malingering obnoxious and sad old
man with an inability to do anything other than spread bile and venom
in order to qualify your questionnable existence. Crowe you are the
epitome of supra-low life. You fall into the category of those sick
folk around who derive immense pleasure form bullying behind computer
screens.

She
would do wise to take a leaf from my book, "Equal to all, superior to none".
That way you treat and talk to everyone as an equal.

Take a leaf out of your own book then you turd. On that basis you
ezhibit the most profound level of hypocrisy.

Go away old man, you are not wanted here, you have nothing to
contribute and have never added anything of value here. You're a
useless **** and nothing else.