Old 23-02-2007, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default More rosemary

On 23/2/07 20:51, in article ,
"Hugh Jampton" wrote:

On 23 Feb 2007 12:09:56 -0800, Dave Poole wrote:

There is no place in this newsgroup for you. You are an vile and
utter waste of time and space. A malingering obnoxious and sad old
man with an inability to do anything other than spread bile and venom
in order to qualify your questionnable existence. Crowe you are the
epitome of supra-low life. You fall into the category of those sick
folk around who derive immense pleasure form bullying behind computer
screens.

Agreed.

I'm a long time lurker - I've not posted here for many years but Crowe is
sick sick sick and I can't keep quiet any longer :-( Go away Crowe and let
this group get back to normal !!

Come back Andy Mabbett - all is forgiven.

It would be good to see Andy here again. I really do hope he'll return to
urg.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk