Old 24-02-2007, 02:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
scfundogs scfundogs is offline

Default What to plant on a narrow sliver of space?

On 2007-02-23 21:13:31 -0500, "MiamiCuse" said:

Hi I have a semi circular driveway and next to it is the sidewalk. This is
what it looks like:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/IMG_0135.jpg

The widest spot in the middle is about 18" wide. Any suggestions as to what
I should do there? Should I plant something? or should I dig up the soil
and then level it with concrete and put it out of it's misery?

Location is zone 10b, Miami, Florida.

MC

If it were me, that space would be lush with monkey grass. Its pretty,
maintenance free and fills in nicely.
--
Tara