Old 24-02-2007, 02:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default A sliver of turf between the driveway and the sidewalk

"MiamiCuse" wrote:
Hi I have a semi circular driveway and next to it is the sidewalk. This
is what it looks like:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/IMG_0135.jpg

The widest spot in the middle is about 18" wide. Any suggestions as to
what I should do there? Should I plant something? or should I dig up
the soil and then level it with concrete and put it out of it's misery?

Location is zone 10b, Miami, Florida.

MC

Out of its misery I'd say. Is that your other driveway on the left, or the
neighbors?