Old 24-02-2007, 06:55 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
BT Humble BT Humble is offline

Default A sliver of turf between the driveway and the sidewalk

MiamiCuse wrote:
Hi I have a semi circular driveway and next to it is the sidewalk. This is
what it looks like:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/IMG_0135.jpg

The widest spot in the middle is about 18" wide. Any suggestions as to what
I should do there? Should I plant something? or should I dig up the soil
and then level it with concrete and put it out of it's misery?

Location is zone 10b, Miami, Florida.

Concrete it. You'll save yourself a lot of screwing around in the
long run.

BTH