Old 24-02-2007, 07:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Romarin

"Sue" wrote in message

How convenient.

How so terribly convenient that by selective snipping and exclusions, you
have failed to post the explanation I gave about RAFA, the Royal Air Forces
Association, and the RAF Association of which I was the founder and whose
day it was all about.

How so very very convenient.

Now lets add a little more and bring you up to date even more.

Earlier this month, Princess Anne opened the Cold War Museum at Cosford and
was by invitation only. As President of the RAF Association I founded, and
whose members were very much involved during the Cold War, I was of course
invited but declined for two reasons. 1) It was a bit too far to go just for
the day and I had no reason or time to make a couple of days of it, but more
importantly 2) Invitations were limited and as I was ex Royal Navy, I felt
that for more worthy people than me amongst the membership should be offered
the invitation, which they did.

Selective snipping, doesn't it just show people up?

DO have a nice day

Mike
Oh by the way, please observe my sig. NOTHING in there about RAFA at all
:-))

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk