Old 24-02-2007, 04:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Dtps Yin-Tung Wang x 2

Yeah, if you hadn't showed me that trick of using the flash to make the
background drop away (in unstaged shots) I'd probably never use it either.
But people get so dang picky about backgrounds....(eeeuuuwww! They're sooo
distracting!) [sigh.] I keep telling myself to put my black cloth in my
bag, but I'm a lazy sod.

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kathy,

Without flash is definitely the way to go. This year I didn't pull my
flash out once at POE and feel this year's photos are by far the best of
any POE I've shot.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org