Old 23-02-2007, 05:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default Whats the best way to clean used railway sleepers?

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 23 Feb, 19:01, tina wrote:
Hi all,

Hullo Tina.

Raised beds are looking like a possibility as I have just acquired 15
old used railway sleepers, no creasote but they look old & deffo look
to have been used on a real railway.

Where did you get them in the end? And I wouldn't do anything to them
really and let the rain, wind and sun clean them naturally if there's
no chemicals on them.

Indeed. If you do want to get some of the gunk off them easiest way is with
a water blaster.

rob