Old 24-02-2007, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Romarin

On Feb 23, 6:39 pm, "La Puce" wrote:

It's not Laurent who said to me first about Noe, but Sogoz, by phone.

Ah so another of your 'friends' now enters the fray. Conveniently for
you, the telephone call can't be recorded for all to see in the same
way as a response on a web forum.

I happen to know people Sacha. Second I put this link in this morning
in the hope to establish if Noe would indeed be the same as the photo
you provided of Salcombe. I have from the start told you it was a
prostratus Jackman's, or a Blue Rain. You don't post the second post
of Laurent who says that name changes and I wonder why? Would that
make me look different and not like you'd like to portray me?

Name changes are irrelevant in respect of the fact that 'Blue Rain' is
not the plant in question. You can't get around that. IOW you cannot
say it is something that it isn't.

I have never insulted David Poole nor
Bruncoose nursery as you've stated in your last post on the 'more
rosemary'.

Sacha did NOT say that you had insulted men NOR did she say that you
had insulted Burncoose.

She said: :"Having known David rather longer than you have, I can
assure you that if he
sees the need he can be just as trenchant and brusque as you might
wish."

Which is perfectly true and at this moment, I see the need so I'm
going to continue being trenchant and brusque particularly where you
are concerned.

As far as Burncoose is concerned, she was pointing out the fact that
you repeatedly spell it as 'Bruncoose' - IOW you get the 'r' and 'u'
in the wrong order.

I have not insulted you either though I think you are
really really sad.

Listen to yourself you stupid woman. You contradict yourself in a
single sentence. Just what is the matter with you?

You think I tantrum but forgive me for saying, I'm
a grown up now. You on the other hand will carry on insulting my
intelligence and that does frustrate me ...

Well maybe that is because any intelligence you may have appears to be
wholly absent in the way you pursue your argument.

...but this might just about to change into pity for you really.

Yet again you continue to insult.

Please, go away and start a thread about your husband or something.

No, here's a better suggestion. Why don't you stop insulting
everyone's intelligence with your bizarre contortions and confusions
of reality. Failing that, you go away!

This forum is not Sacha Hubbard's forum,
but many other people's forum with a rich and varied life. Just think
about this and stop making a fool of yourself.

No-one, least of all Sacha, has ever stated or intimated that it is
'her' forum. You on the other hand frequently interrupt discussion
with inane suggestions and incorrect or barely half understood
information. When this is pointed out, you erupt into a frenzied fury,
condemning all who dare to contradict. It is you who is making a fool
of yourself.