Old 24-02-2007, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Romarin

On 24 Feb, 08:36, "Dave Poole" wrote:
Ah so another of your 'friends' now enters the fray. Conveniently for
you, the telephone call can't be recorded for all to see in the same
way as a response on a web forum.

Morning Dave. Can you proove your conversations with your friends? I
cannot either.

Name changes are irrelevant in respect of the fact that 'Blue Rain' is
not the plant in question. You can't get around that. IOW you cannot
say it is something that it isn't.

I wrote Blue Rain OR Jackman's. You said Jackman's could be a new name
for it. I've found Noe to be similar and to be a very old plant from
S.Europe, as you suggested. I'm only searching as you do. I do not
categorically say this is this and this is that. I only make
suggestions. I will perhaps from now on write in bold 'this is only a
suggestion' so that Sacha understand that I am only suggesting.

Sacha did NOT say that you had insulted men NOR did she say that you
had insulted Burncoose.

Yes she did on 'more rosemary' thread. See below, entry 50 on 22nd Feb
(for those on beta google)

On 22 Feb, 20:08, Sacha wrote:

You were even insulting about this nursery and to me
personally. But now that you say it is R. Noe, you must be correct.
Puce
has spoken.

Listen to yourself you stupid woman. You contradict yourself in a
single sentence. Just what is the matter with you?

There's no need for this Dave. Really no need at all. I'm not
contradicting - you cannot show the real name for this plant. At least
I'm considering options. I don't know how to put it better than this
really.

Well maybe that is because any intelligence you may have appears to be
wholly absent in the way you pursue your argument.

These are not trantrums therefore. Frustrations perhaps but not
trantrums.

...but this might just about to change into pity for you really.

Yet again you continue to insult.

It goes both ways Dave and you know it. Look how you talked to Mike. I
don't think he deserves this.

You on the other hand frequently interrupt discussion
with inane suggestions and incorrect or barely half understood
information.

Show us where I've done this Dave? I don't think you'll find anything
other than me questioning something I don't understand but being
regarded, solely by Sacha as it happens, to be some sort of insults,
some sort of 'tone' or in the case in point some sort of threats
because I think there lies the problem.

Please don't find me threatening. I'm not like this.