Old 24-02-2007, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Romarin

"'Mike'" wrote
How convenient.

How so terribly convenient that by selective snipping and exclusions,
you have failed to post the explanation I gave about RAFA, the Royal
Air Forces Association, and the RAF Association of which I was the
founder and whose day it was all about.

How so very very convenient.

snip irrelevancies

Selective snipping, doesn't it just show people up?

DO have a nice day

TY, I'm having a lovely day.

As someone is fond of saying, 'The Truth will out'. I never selectively
snip to alter anyone's words. It might be inconvenient for you now, but
you said what you said.

The thread is there on Googlegroups to follow in its all too predictable
entirety for anyone who wishes to find the facts out from source and see
the complete exchange in its context, which is why I gave the thread
heading. As can be seen, I've snipped nothing relevant from the posts
quoted that in any shape or form changed what you originally said. You
gave a false impression, whether by mistake or intention, and when
called over it, refused to acknowledge the fact and true to form
resorted to bluster.

The pertinent point now is that it -wasn't- Sacha who highlighted it, so
perhaps you'd like to apologise to her for the repeated accusations.

--
Sue