Old 24-02-2007, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Romarin

On 24/2/07 11:07, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 24 Feb, 11:00, Sacha wrote:
Proof, if it were needed that you can't or won't read properly. 'This'
nursery, Puce. THIS nursery, not 'Burncoose Nursery'. And I don't see
anything about David in the above sentence. That is a total fabrication.

Christ Sacha, how on earth could I have guessed it was Hill House you
were talking about and not Bruncoose. Ok, if it makes you feel better,
I made a mistake there.

I can't imagine how you could possibly have guessed, considering I live on a
nursery, said 'this nursery' and you had insulted it!

It goes both ways Dave and you know it. Look how you talked to Mike. I
don't think he deserves this.

And that just about sums both of you up perfectly. You couldn't have made
things worse for yourself if you'd worked it out on both hands for a week.

Whatever Sacha, whatever.

Indeed, Puce. Whatever just about sums it up. Talk about an unholy
alliance!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk