Old 24-02-2007, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Romarin

On 24 Feb, 11:12, Sacha wrote:
I can't imagine how you could possibly have guessed, considering I live on a
nursery, said 'this nursery' and you had insulted it!

We were talking after all about Bruncoose. What did I said which hurt
you about your husband's nursery, beside questioning what you did
there?

Indeed, Puce. Whatever just about sums it up. Talk about an unholy
alliance!

Are you referring to Mike here? Alliance? I repeatedly told Mike not
to get involved because he seems to rub everybody the wrong way. I
personnaly think he is a lovely man, though perhaps not really in tune
with the topic of this forum, but to answer him, a gardener is someone
who tend a garden. In his case he has a garden. All to his own. I
really never minded people wondering around the corridors of usenet. I
simply don't reply to them unless they're funny or contribute
something relevant to what I am talking about.

You've just responded on the thread 'gardener' to a chap who's profile
shows to be involved in other forums where he is not only rude but
quite bizarre to say the least. I would, if I were you, check this
before backing some strange post from a strange person.