Old 24-02-2007, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Romarin

On 24 Feb, 11:00, Sacha wrote:

Huge, huge snips of lying, shape shifting and utter rubbish that I
wish I had not seen. Sacha, this other person says, in a posting
which has been reposted (unfortunately for me) that's it's only you
who has a problem with her - what nonsense - but she does know the
truth really. However, her written statements have now shown everyone
with integrity exactly what she is capable of and confirms that since
she wandered into urg, new posters have been put off, on two counts, I
can support this claim having received emails from prospective new
posters. Firstly, they see that the advice they receive cannot be
relied on when a so called "expert with an RHS certificate" gets into
a disgusting slanging match, using terms such as "P**s off" when
posetrs, who are experts, or who have expert information that they can
draw on, point out that the unmentioned poster's information is
incorrect.

Secondly, this "other person" relies on jibes from others which are
the kiss of death to new posters.

Judth at home