Old 24-02-2007, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default urg meet

On 24/2/07 12:34, in article
,
" wrote:

On 24 Feb, 11:55, Sacha wrote:

I'm still hoping to have an urg meet here on 7th July with the option of
going down to Charlie's nursery on the 8th - people could probably take
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I want to come and I will look into a cheap flight to you. If you
look at my web page, you will see that I have committments around and
after the 7th but that won't put me off flying in for a night. What's
your nearest airport and if I come, can you pick me up from the
airport if it's not too far away. If it is, I will hire a car.

Judith at home

Lovely! Our nearest airports are Plymouth and Exeter and we're equidistant
from them. Fly down on the Friday night, if you'd like to. The nearest
station is Totnes or Newton Abbot, though I know you won't want to come by
train! Of course one of us will pick you up and both airports are about 30
minutes away. I've ear marked the spare rooms for you and Cormaic & Mrs
Taz. I'm afraid you'll have to share a bathroom but I'm sure you're all
house trained. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk