Old 24-02-2007, 02:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default re.Koi Food

I guess this means I should stop feeding my cats Rangen koi food then
huh? ;-)
Let me see if I understand this new concept of feeding varioius
species a "like" food.
Cats get cat food such as Wally Wolds SpecialKitty or Purina
Dogs get Old Roys' Doggie food such as Purina or Nutro
Birds get bird seed like Pennington MIx etc
Catfish get Catfish food like Faithways Catfish food
Trout get Trout Chow like Fathways Trout Chow
Koi get Koi food like Faithway Ornamental POnd fosh food,or Rangen

You know that makes perfectly good sence, sinse I always wondered why
a company like Faithway made Trout Chow, Catfish Feed and also
Ornamental Pond Fish food..........if they were all the same except
for the bag why pay 2x more for the pond fish food over trout chow and
also why pay 6 times more over wally worlds catfood. I guess its the
cheap in some folks along with pure ignorance that makes you want to
feed "cheap" foods such as wally world cat foods etc, to koi and
goldies. If you can not afford to do whats necessary and morally right
then I do not think some folks should have the "food" abused critters
in question, so evidently there is physical as well as nutritional
abuse possible......

-------