Old 24-02-2007, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Ping Andy Mabbett

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Sacha
writes
On 23/2/07 22:15, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , 'Mike'
writes
From a recent posting:

Come back Andy Mabbett - all is forgiven.
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

Now that would be interesting because I seem to remember Andy 'Net
Nanny'
Mabbett was very keen on enforcing the '4 line signature' rule.

:-)))

I wonder if he would still be so keen under the circumstances ;-)))))

Let's see.

Over many years, I have found Andy Mabbett to be friendly and
knowledgeable. Perhaps he has got a bit fed-up with the carping on
Usenet?

Check out what Crowe has done to Mabbett on Usenet.

Why should I want to do that? As said, I have found Andy to be friendly
and knowledgeable. I am certainly not interested wasting time finding out
what someone else thinks of him.

But this might tell you why Andy has decided to avoid this newsgroup!

It also means going to Google and trailing though past posts. I am not
that interested, have better things to do and find that activity rather
sordid.
--
June Hughes