Old 24-02-2007, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Ping Andy Mabbett

In message , BAC
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , 'Mike'
writes
From a recent posting:

snip

Over many years, I have found Andy Mabbett to be friendly and
knowledgeable. Perhaps he has got a bit fed-up with the carping on
Usenet?

He has been posting on uk.environment.conservation for a while now,
primarily, it seems, to feud with Angus Macmillan, so the evidence suggests
he is far from fed up either with carping or usenet.

Some people just rub each other up the wrong way. I am trying to learn
to ignore those who have a go at me. It's quite easy when you decided
to do it.
--
June Hughes