Old 24-02-2007, 08:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,sci.physics,alt.religion.kibology
Adam Funk Adam Funk is offline

Default Potassium in the vicinity of potatoes.

On 2007-02-21, user923005 wrote:

Actually, it wasn't potassium. It was plutonium. And it wasn't
PU239. It was Archimedes Plutonium.

Maybe the copy I looked at was a bad translation. Thanks for
clarifying that.

--
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray,
Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right