Old 24-02-2007, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
al al is offline

Default Growing Orchid Seed...Everyone should try this once

That's about what the seeds look like at this point in flask too. I didn't
have any contamination and there is clear germination.

I had a Peristeria elata seed capsule blow in my greenhouse and had baby
orchids coming up everywhere, including from between the gravel on the
floor.

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message

Today under the 10x magnifier I can see bunches of the seed turning a
granny smith green and looking like real plant material.