Old 24-02-2007, 11:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc[_2_] bobc[_2_] is offline

Default Cochleanthes amazonica

Hello everyone!

I have several Cochleanthes amazonica growing on a shelf in front of
an eastern facing windowsill. They are all doing well. I do have to
remember to wet the new growths in the morning to prevent them from
pleating, and plant them in coarse bark with frequent watering. I get
flowers every year, though if _they_ get wet, they rot ... other
than that ... no problem!
Bob Campoli - Philadelphia, Pa
PS - Philadelphia Flower Show will open in a couple weeks here. I can
hardly wait!