Old 24-02-2007, 09:17 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Poulan lawn mower at HD - half price

"Willshak" wrote in message
Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Willshak" wrote in message

If anyone interested, I was at HD today and they had 2 Poulan mowers on
sale.
The push mower on sale for $66. regularly $99.
The self propelled on sale for $99. Regularly $199.
I picked up the self propelled one.

Model 961460002 SKU# 498-466
6.75 HP B&S XNP engine with Ready Start.
21" Rear bag/Mulching deck. FWD.

This was in Orange County, NY, so I don't know if it is on sale
elsewhere.
--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY

Is that the one on the west side of Middletown - off Rt 17 (K or M) on
the way to walmart ?

In the Orange Plaza Mall on Rt 211 next to Rt 17, in the lower level
behind WalMart's.

--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY
To email, delete the double zeroes after @

Cripes - there are Walmarts and Home Depots all over the place. I think I
know where you mean. Don't they call that the "Tpwn of Wallkill" ? I was
previously talking about the one by Lowes on the way to the airport
chuckle