Old 24-02-2007, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Brussels Sprouts

"La Puce" wrote ..
Hullo. I'm surprised because I'm about to sow some sprouts (for the
first time ... don't know why it took me that long) and I'm advised to
plant them out later on in part shade. Now, is this true? I've always
seen sprouts growing in full sunny open ground. Any further tips would
be really welcome. Ta.

Well in the UK they are grown in an open situation with plenty of room
between them, don't crowd them, it will slow then right down.
Bit early for planting seed isn't it?
--
Regards
Bob H