Old 24-02-2007, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Romarin

On 24 Feb, 21:40, "
wrote:

[snip]

You seem to be desperate for my attention, so now you have it.

Sadly you have not held the promise you've made to your employer and
to my colleague in London and a copy of your post has been sent to
Nick. He will in due course advise you to stop mentioning his name and
his organisation on this forum but this time will be the last time. He
is a friend of 20 years and a colleague - you don't seriously think
you are going to destroy this relationship now do you? As for my
husband, he frankly think you're nuts. As I've explained to you many
times, I am one of the directors of the northern office and the London
office is quite separate to us.

In the meantime if you hadn't wrote all these posts during your
employment you wouldn't now have to sign 'Judith at home', which you
need to do to show that you're not at work.

This Judith has got to stop, and it is going to stop now.