Old 25-02-2007, 12:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Romarin

On 24 Feb, 21:40, "
wrote:
On 24 Feb, 21:09, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message

ual.net...

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:49:25 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 24/2/07 14:58, in article
om, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 24 Feb, 14:43, Sacha wrote:
That would be because you are in many, many kill files.

You'd be surprised in how many killfiles you are as well! Not only
yesterday someone told me they didn't even read you anymore because
you were so controlling.

That would be a friend on the phone, eh?

But I don't believe
in kill filing because then I see what people like you are up to.

You mean 'controlling' again. Priceless.

I think you mean 'how inconvenient'. For you.
BTW, when you're ready to apologise for accusing me twice (this is the
second time) of calling you a French bitch, please go ahead. I have done
nothing of the sort and this is a perfect illustration of the confusions
you
spread around you and leave in your wake.

Whereas what she called Janet B, on the other hand, was far far worse.
Sorry, had vowed not to respond to any of these, and don't see her
postings
any more anyway unless they are quoted as here - better for the blood
pressure that way.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
bed and breakfast near Ludlow:http://www.stonybrook-ludlow.co.uk

When she wasn't busy calling Janet B foul names she was venting her spleen
on me. Surely there can't be many members of this group who have not
realised what a liability Puce has become.- Hide quoted text -

In addition to the ones you all quote, my employer was contacted by
herby email, maliciously saying, and a total lie, that I was using my
employers' email address to post to newsgroups and in my employers'
time. Most of you know for which organisation I work and you can be
sure that the unmentioned person was told by my organisation that her
allegations were unfounded and untrue and that they would not
communicate with her further.

I have letters, from URBED London, lovely letters, confirming that the
unmentioned person was quite wrong in her accusations regarding me and
they wrote and then spoke to her husband. I have a copy of the letter
they sent to her husband and they made it quite clear that her claims
were untrue and if she says post that proof here, I will post all
three letters that I have received from Dr. Nicholas Falk to prove the
truth of the matter.

Only recently, she made a further threat on urg to contact, yet again,
my employers, I don't know why, but the legal epartment has a copy of
her latest posting on urg, urglers can check the truth of this by
taking a look and it may be that some kind soul will actually post it
for me to save anyone looking.

This woman is a menace and it's about time that she left urg, we don't
want her and it's about time she recognises that she has no place
here. Nobody who lies, bullies, abuses, making disgusting sexual
reference to a woman's body, i.e. what she said to Janet and the
filthy abuse she heaped on Rupert, has a place in any decent
newsgroup.

Believe me, she will takes on our lawyer if she posts lies about me,
enough is enough.

Judith at home- Hide quoted text -

As an addendum I should have said that Dr. Nicholas Falk is in India
and he will deal with the other persons lies when he returns as will
my employer.

Judith at home