Old 25-02-2007, 08:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default The benefits of UVC - newbie question

Gill Passman wrote:
BoyPete wrote:

This is my first year with a pond. Contrary to advice I read,
because it has been a mild winter, I've kept pump/filters/UV running
all the time. The pop-up on the filter is half way up, so it must
have been doing some good. I have a newlamp ready to put in
.......prob at easter.

What brand do you have? and is it a combined unit?

TIA
Gill

Hozelock Titan pump in the pond, feeding a Hozelock Bioforce filter with UV,
feeding a Hozelock box filter.
--
ßôyþëtë