Old 25-02-2007, 10:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default hot tip of the month!!

"Linda H" wrote in message
u...

0tterbot wrote:

does anyone else have any hot tips?
kylie

One tip I read somewhere years ago is one I always do even though it's not
a particularly 'hot' tip.

Before potting/gardening I run my fingernails over the base of a soft cake
of soap coz I hate the soil getting under my nails. Easy n' clean to get
out.

i tried that once but i found the soap felt even more disturbing than dirt
does! :-D

I know, bit boring but I really like hearing tips. Thanks for starting
this thread, Kylie.

you're welcome! i wonder where our other hot tipsters are, for the benefit
of more and hotter hot tips? clearly jonno's now involved in handbags at 10
paces with the Landscaper Who Spread The Rumour, so that's him done.
kylie